Hnapavellir, 785 Öræfi, Iceland
Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon is perfectly placed on the East coast of Iceland, with views of spectacular waterfalls, mountains, grazing sheep, and ocean. This is picturesque Iceland, and a great find for hikers.
Using Fosshotel as a home base, visitors can drive just 20 minutes to the west to Skaftafell wilderness area, and 20 minutes east to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon.
Fosshotel offers standard, deluxe, and suite accommodations. Meeting rooms are also available. The on-site restaurant features modern Icelandic cuisine with ocean views, and the lounge bar fireplace invites all.
Free breakfast, parking, and wi-fi are included.
Photo Credit: Fosshotel Ebenezer Þórarinn Einarsson
Dailyint – life in the world’s greatest places. Check out our travel guides on Amazon:
- Bilbao – New: Bilbao 2016 Travel and Experiences Guide
- Munich -New: Munich 2016 Events and Experiences Guide
- Paris: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Paris
- Singapore: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Singapore
- London: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In London