Hverhamar, 810 Hveragerði, Iceland
Located 30 miles east from Reykjavic on Route 1/Ring Road, Frost and Fire Hotel is home base for Iceland experience seekers.
Guests can choose from salmon fishing (with fishing permits sold at reception), snorkeling in nearby clear waters, Icelandic horse riding, Jeep tours, and several different difficulty levels of mountain biking – all close by Frost and Fire.
Rooms range from $168 to $510 per night. Guests can choose from single, double, and even family size rooms.
The on-site restaurant Varma specializes in the Iceland slow food concept (small scale local producers and farmers), with views overlooking the river.
Dailyint – life in the world’s greatest places. Check out our travel guides on Amazon:
- Bilbao – New: Bilbao 2016 Travel and Experiences Guide
- Munich -New: Munich 2016 Events and Experiences Guide
- Paris: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Paris
- Singapore: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Singapore
- London: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In London