Mazarredo Zumarkalea, 61, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Gran Hotel Domine commands one of the best possible locations in Bilbao. Just a 15 minute drive from the airport, guests will stay at the only hotel in Bilbao overlooking the Guggenheim Museum and the famous giant Puppy topiary.
Gran Hotel Domine is surrounded by world-class views, and its’ interior is designed to match. From the street view, to its’ restaurants, rooms, and bars, Domine keeps aesthetics at a high level throughout.
The Gran Hotel Domine experience is also crafted to match, with widely-known excellent customer service, rooftop terrance breakfasts, and highest-tech gym equipment.
Guests can choose from Premier, Deluxe, and Superior rooms; all well-appointed. Note that Gran Hotel Domine enjoyed a complete renovation in 2017, stepping up the already high-level experience.
Photo credit: Gran Hotel Domine
Dailyint – life in the world’s greatest places. Check out our travel guides on Amazon:
- Bilbao – New: Bilbao 2016 Travel and Experiences Guide
- Munich -New: Munich 2016 Events and Experiences Guide
- Paris: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Paris
- Singapore: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Singapore
- London: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In London