Hrosshagi 2, Skalholt 801, Iceland
The 5 Million Star Hotel offers just that: a clear and amazing view of 5 million stars and the aurora borealis. Less than one hour drive east from Reykjavic, guests stay outdoors – and simultaneously indoors – inside one of five heated bubbles nestled in the forest.
Each bubble fits two adults, with a huge bed with an unbeatable view of the sky and forest. A nearby, centrally located shared services area has the well-appointed shower and kitchen facilities. Each bubble is equipped with electrical outlets so guest iPhones stay well-charged.
One of the most unique and rewarding experiences in Iceland – the 5 Million Star Hotel.
Photo Credit: 5 Million Star Hotel
Dailyint – life in the world’s greatest places. Check out our travel guides on Amazon:
- Bilbao – New: Bilbao 2016 Travel and Experiences Guide
- Munich -New: Munich 2016 Events and Experiences Guide
- Paris: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Paris
- Singapore: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Singapore
- London: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In London