Breizh Cafe, Paris
109 rue Vieille du Temple
Metro Stop: Filles du Calvaire, line 8
Hours: Wednesday to Saturday 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM, Sunday 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM
A short walk northeast of Notre Dame Cathedral takes you to one of most highly acclaimed creperies in Paris: Breizh Cafe.
Breizh Cafe’s accommodating staff serves up all kinds of crepes, from lunch to late night. Crepes here are made in the Breton style, which means they use the original recipe from the birthplace of the crepe in Brittany, France.
Breizh Cafe’s location is great for people watching – right in the heart of Marais shopping, dining and museums.
Next door to the cafe is Breizh’s own grocery store, where you’ll find ingredients for your own crepes, as well as coffee, pasta, wine and more.
As one of the more popular creperies in Paris, reservations at Breizh Cafe are a good idea.
Dailyint – life in the world’s greatest places. Check out our travel guides on Amazon:
- Bilbao – New: Bilbao 2016 Travel and Experiences Guide
- Munich -New: Munich 2016 Events and Experiences Guide
- Paris: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Paris
- Singapore: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In Singapore
- London: 10 Ways You’ll Be Happier In London